Production development based on the processing of hemp seeds and hemp disease within the framework of the action plan; development of production and sales infrastructure based on industrial hemp; manufacturing and employment knowledge sharing is realized.
The future results of the territorial action plan consisting of six sub-projects include:
• development of an economy based on local conditions,
• reducing unemployment, creating new jobs,
• sharing competitive knowledge with local economic operators
• improving cross-border labor mobility by building a road connecting the settlements of Nagyrozvágy and Nagygéres,
• development of local products and services that provide an opportunity to bring competitive industrial hemp products to market,
• the long-term goal is to create a new economic network in the Carpathian Basin based on industrial hemp.